TECHNOLOGY THAT ADAPTS TO YOUR NEEDS
Solutions and Support
that give you the edge
FLEXIBLE RECORDKEEPING TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
Schwab Retirement Technologies®
If you need a recordkeeping technology solution, consider our comprehensive suite of tools to help your business manage costs as well as attract new business. With Schwab Retirement Technologies (Schwab RT), we host our technology within Schwab’s technology infrastructure, so you don’t have to worry about servers, networks, software/operating system upgrades, and business resumption—leaving you more time to focus on your clients’ needs. Our technology and client service teams are dedicated to working closely with you to understand your business needs and provide solutions that integrate seamlessly with your existing systems. We have a history of developing flexible technology solutions for recordkeeping systems.
Our offering includes:
True Open Architecture and Flexibility
- Extensive experience supporting different trading platforms as well as integration with other custom systems.
A Focus on Scalable Technical Infrastructure
- Continuous investment in the latest technologies and flexible integration options that are scalable to specific business needs.
- Schwab RT’s workflow automation, which streamlines the operations within your business and provides seamless, configurable solutions for end-to-end recordkeeping and trust processes that minimize risk and increase operational efficiencies.
- Web interfaces for plan participants, sponsors, and advisors, where you can customize and reinforce your brand.
New Technologies and Integration to Help You and Your Participants
- Customizable mobile apps for plan participants to access their workplace retirement information from both iPhone® or Android™ smartphones to help promote engagement with their retirement account and your brand.
- A comprehensive monitoring and analysis tool with planAnalytics from dailyVest.7 Easily create insightful reports that help you, your plan sponsor clients, and plan advisors understand the financial wellness of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and participant behavior. With its robust reporting capabilities, planAnalytics will enable you to draw intelligent conclusions about your plans and participants that can help develop investment and communication strategies to run your plans more effectively.
- A video-based enrollment tool provided by vWise, Inc. The tool guides users through an interactive process that explains specific plan features and benefits to help them discover their individual retirement needs and risk profile, as well as select plan investments and contribution amounts.
- Guidance or advice recommendations through online access. This service is promoted by proactive retirement readiness reporting powered by Klein Decisions® K4 Plan Goals technology to engage participants and help improve their retirement outcomes. This is core to Schwab’s philosophy of helping your clients’ plan participants identify their optimum personal retirement strategy by modeling against four key variables—savings rate, investments, retirement age, and retirement income.
- Automation capabilities that track and automatically generate regulatory fee disclosures, generate change notices when investments or fees change, and provide customizable content for each plan to help plan fiduciaries fulfill regulatory requirements of ERISA 404(a)(5).
Service and Support Teams
- Immediate access to dedicated Schwab RT client service managers for help with system applications and training.
- System or block plan conversion assistance, including help in analyzing your operational processes and developing solutions to improve efficiencies and best practices.
- Client feedback and user group input that influence future product developments and enhancements.